Account Manager (Elizabeth)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
Blackhawk Network delivers branded payment programs to meet our partners business objectives. We collaborate with our partners to innovate, translating market trends in branded payments to increase reach, loyalty and revenue. With a presence in over 26 countries, we reliably execute branded payment programs in over 100 countries worldwide. Join us as we shape the future of global branded payments.
Blackhawk is headquartered in Pleasanton, California. For more information, please visit blackhawknetwork.com.
This person will be responsible for managing the sales and account management relationship of such distribution partners. Primary objective is to own and grow these partnerships into successful & profitable distribution channels for Blackhawk. This person will spend most of his/her time meeting with and on the phone with clients and internal contacts. Provides sales and account management support on the development and administration of marketing programs and sales initiatives. Develops, project manages, and contract renewals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Legal, Finance and Distribution Partners on Contract Renewals and Finance Models
- Budget Management
- Annual & Quarterly Sales forecasting
- Conducts business reviews with Distribution Partner to discuss sales objectives, new content, promotional opportunities
- Works with Business Development team to add content new content
- Generate and analyze various reports to understand and identify sales trends and areas of opportunity
- Assists in the creation and delivery of sales proposals or presentations
- Manage the distribution and execution of various promotional programs into Distribution Partner
- Project manages the execution of sales initiatives.
- Works with Customer Service to resolve escalated customer issues related to managed accounts
- Works with Accounting/Settlement team to resolve any settlement and reconciliation issues and distribute commission schedules
- Assists with legal, compliance, IT and risk issues
- Project Manages resets, merchandising, card orders and fixture launches
- Store Level Communications & Visits
- Cross Functional Liaison (internal/external) to execute initiatives
- Proven ability to build trust with clients
- Excellent project management skills
- Able to understand technical details of various programs and explain key elements to partners
- Comfort with complex and intangible concepts that are not yet fully formed
- Excellent interpersonal skills, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent ability to prioritize and manage numerous projects on tight deadlines
- High degree of initiative and keen sense of urgency
- Proficient with various desktop software such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel approximately 10% of the time
- 4 year college degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience managing customers, vendors, suppliers, projects or marketing programs or equivalent experience
Blackhawk Network, Inc is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Blackhawk Network, Inc. believes that diversity leads to strength.
Loading some great jobs for you...