Compensation: $33,130.00 - $47,770.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
The Receptionist maintains a positive, upbeat and professional demeanor to welcome visitors to the Administrative Office. This position provides all necessary support to ensure the proper functioning of the front office. This position works directly with the CFO and other key members, as needed.
- Answer telephones in a friendly, professional manner, takes messages with accuracy and appropriately directs callers to the appropriate parties.
- Responsible for greeting all visitors and announcing their arrival either by phone, email or paging system.
- Sort and distribute daily mail. Responsible for ensuring that all out-going mail is brought to the outside mailboxes at the end of each day. Sign for packages/deliveries (Airborne, FedEx, UPS, and Corporate Exp.)
- Manage conference room reservation calendar, being aware of meeting start / end times and advises the appropriate staff members of changes in meeting room status, special requests, etc.
- Manage outlook calendar for the CFO.
- Maintain office inventory and is responsible for ordering office supplies.
- Monitor open Purchase Order Forms Binder and ensures packages are delivered to staff and approved Purchase Orders are sent to Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for maintaining all Administrative Office lists; sign-in sheet, telephone extension, employee address, and site address list.
- Assist departments with administrative support and special projects, as needed.
- High School Diploma required; BS strongly preferred.
- Minimum of two years in related position required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- Requires excellent communication skills, knowledge of office procedures and calendar management.
- Must be detail oriented, punctual and dependable.
- Must be computer literate (Outlook, Word and Adobe acrobat).
Loading some great jobs for you...