Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate in Saint Charles, MO
Industry: Real Estate - Others
Type: Full Time
The real estate industry is booming with excitement right now. We are looking for a Licensed Real Estate Professional who can offer their creativity, problem-solving skills and marketing ideas to our team. As a Licensed Real Estate Professional, you are a key player in a real estate transaction. You will walk your clients through every aspect of their home purchase or sale. This involves researching the current real estate market and finding ways to help your clients' homes stand out as unique and desirable.
The ideal candidate for this Licensed Real Estate Professional position has a passion for customer service and creativity. A background in sales, marketing and customer service is an asset, and we will provide training to make those skills applicable to real estate. The ability to be a self-starter and to take initiative to create a broad and loyal client base is essential to this role.
Compensation in the real estate market is directly tied to a Real Estate Professional's performance. There is reasonable potential to make over $100,000 a year. You will find that the more time and work you put into establishing your client base through networking and referrals, the more income you will earn for yourself.
In this role, you will...
* Stay informed on the local real estate market so you can offer sound advice to clients on how to best market and price their home
* Network and market your real estate professional services to help grow your client base
* Represent your clients' best interests during negotiations and contract write-ups
* Establish positive relationships with other real estate professionals in the community
* Be available to your clients to answer all questions and provide solutions throughout every step of their real estate transaction experience
* Complete relevant training to keep yourself informed and relevant within the current real estate market
* Be available to show client's homes and attend open houses
* Come up with creative solutions for making you and your real estate portfolio stand out in the current market
As an employer, we will...
* Provide an environment of healthy work/life balance that offers you flexibility
* Offer a positive work culture of mutual support, encouragement and respect
* Coach you through the licensing process and provide training and career development opportunities
* Share our branding and technology to help you establish credibility and trust in the market
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate
For over 40 years, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Alliance Real Estate has served the Greater St. Louis metropolitan area, earning a highly respected reputation for quality service and state-of-the-art technology. Our reputation as one of St. Louis' premier real estate agencies is built on our commitment to providing a level of personalized service that far exceeds expectations. What distinguishes Alliance Real Estate from competing brokerages is the care and dedication of our team of more than 450 sales agents and 35 support staff.
Alliance Real Estate is an energetic company of real estate professionals, who take pride in developing and maintaining honest, trusting, long-term relationships. We approach our work with a strong commitment to achievement, productivity, hard work, and success. Our dedication to the highest level of service is based on our alliance with our clients, colleagues, business partners and the St. Louis community at large. We continually strive to exceed our clients' expectations, bringing full service and added value to each and every real estate transaction. Above all, we have an uncompromising commitment to the highest principles of professionalism and integrity.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.