- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- $51,600.00 -77,620.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
2308 Hermitage Rd
* Position Summary
* The Clerical Specialist will act as the liaison between clinical and clerical personnel. Ideally, this candidate would have CPT, ICD-9 Coding, Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Insurance coding knowledge, as well as knowledge of insurance carrier rules and regulations. This individual must be familiar with laws and regulations regarding OIG, OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA, and JCAHO as it applies to hospital owned physician outpatient clinics. The Clerical Specialist must have clear thinking and reasoning ability, must be able to adapt to emergency situations, and must make sound judgments independently.
* This employee must be able to instill confidence in patients, physicians and co-workers. They must exhibit exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as maintain a professional presentation in attire and attitude. This individual must ensure adherence to all BMH policies and procedures.
* Minimum Requirements
* High school graduate or equivalent preferred. Associates degree in Business Management, Health Care Management or related field preferred.
* 1-2 years physician practice experience preferred.
* None Specified
Associated topics: aoa, breast, cancer, hem onc, hematology, oncology, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...