- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- $52,170.00 -72,490.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
2308 Hermitage Rd
* Position Summary
* Performs radiographic and fluoroscopic examinations, both fixed and portable, for the purpose of diagnosis and/or treatment of patients. Plain film, digital imaging and teleradiology are included. Invasive interventional and surgical procedures are common. Responsibilities for complete patient throughput include, but are not limited to, scheduling, film/file management, procedures, supply inventory, general housekeeping, patient transport, documentation, and communication with family, physicians and involved ancillary staff. Participates in department Quality Improvement activities and equipment quality control plans. Adheres to Corporate Compliance initiatives, including proper coding, use of the charge master, and performance of Medical Necessity Checks. Performs in a manner consistent with the mission, vision and values of Beaufort Memorial Hospital. Maintains high professional and ethical standards as evidenced by successful completion of core competencies, clinical competencies, and behavior standards. Generally works under the direct supervision of the Chief Technologist or Imaging Supervisor, however, may work independently as required. Assumes responsibility for call and holiday coverage as needed. Additionally, dependent upon patient volumes and the needs of the Organization, employee may work varying shifts and/or assume these job duties at alternate sites within the healthcare system. Understanding that healthcare delivery is continually evolving, and departmental needs and goals are subject to change, responsibilities may be expanded or restricted at the discretion of the Department Director.
* Minimum Requirements
* High School Grad or equivalent (GED) preferred.
* Two-year Associate Degree in Radiologic Technology OR graduate of Radiologic Technology Program.
* ARRT registry required. New employees may be ARRT Eligible, with completion of Registry within first year of employment.
* Minimum 1800 clinical hours in Radiography.
* SCRQSA Certification in Radiology
* ARRT registered, or registry eligible. (Must be obtained within first year of employment.)
* BLS certification required prior to first clinical shift (must be issued by the American Heart Association).
* I.V. Credentials preferred but not required
* Advanced ARRT registries preferred but not required
Associated topics: arrt, cardiac, cath lab, computerized, ct scan, diagnostic, mammographer, mri, ndt, radiology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...