Celebrating our legacy of modern fashion, creativity, individuality, and intrigue by providing every guest with unparalleled customer experience, we are currently seeking a Junior Financial Analyst for our Corporate Headquarters in New York, NY.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual operating reports
* Reconcile transactions on a weekly and monthly basis
* Prepare recommendations and key finding based on analysis
* Track expenses and revenue vs. budget and reforecast
* Assist in the budget and reforecast process
* Assist with competitor research
* Prepare ad hoc reporting as necessary
* Bachelors degree in finance or business
* Strong knowledge of the luxury retail space
* Excellent analytical skills
* Must have strong initiative and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
* Ability to work with large sets of data and heavy work volume
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
* Excellent follow-through and proactive work style
* Experience working with Excel
* Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
* Demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-task environment
* Ability to work in a team environment and maintain confidential data
* Flexibility to work extra hours when needed
Barneys New York offers competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and a generous discount. Only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Associated topics: analyse, analyst, business finance, examiner, financial analytic, forecasting, government, refine, regulation, strategy
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.