Technical Project Manager (Predictive Analytics)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining applications in the Global Markets environment. Software developers design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities for the corporate systems architecture. Employees work closely with business partners in defining requirements for system applications. Employees are expected to have in-depth capital markets product knowledge, and manage a high level of risk. Employees typically have in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages. Is clearly recognized as a content expert by peers. Individual contributor role. Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable experience. This job code is only to be used for associates supporting Global Markets.
Designs and prototypes data analytics and reporting solutions for Project Portfolio Governance Team. Utilizes structured and unstructured data sets to draw actionable insights for portfolio management practitioners to make fundamental project management decisions. Develops data-driven solutions to address business problems using statistical and analytical techniques including machine learning, data visualization and regression analysis.
* Strong technical, quantitative and programming skills in Python, SQL and Jupyter notebook scripting.
* Must be able to architect database solutions using ETL standards. Has a depth and breadth of database warehouse knowledge to help with formal design of reporting (OLAP) databases to provide insight into strategic data manipulation.
* Design a rich data visualization system to communicate complex ideas to company leaders
* Able to work under pressure, juggle multiple projects, uses own initiative and motivation to meet deadlines and set priorities without close supervision
* Continuous improvement - must be willing and able to identify and articulate new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to management and broader teams
* Stay abreast of new research in statistics, machine learning and data engineering.
Nice to Have:
* Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop/Spark
* Experience with Data Robot - automated machine learning platform
Posting Date: 09/26/2019
Location: New York, NY, BANK OF AMERICA TOWER, ONE BRYANT PARK, - United States
Travel: Yes, 5% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
Loading some great jobs for you...