Are you interested in joining a smart team in a great office environment in an award-winning organization? At Axioma, we bring together the best minds from across the world to challenge the way financial institutions think about risk and investment management. To learn more about us, go to
We Innovate. We Create. We Collaborate.
Axioma Inc. is currently seeking a professional to join our Marketing and Communications team as a full-time employee based in our New York office. The Director of Corporate Communications will be responsible for internal and external communications across our key markets globally. To grow our brand visibility and voice, this dynamic role will develop communications strategies across Axioma's owned and earned media channels, with a focus on engaging external audiences through proactive and reactive media of top-tier and specialized trade publications.
This position reports to the Managing Director, Marketing and Communications and will be a key contributor in driving the success of a nimble and entrepreneurial team with a global mandate.
* Defining, developing and executing communications programs, including brand building initiatives, thought leadership programs, executive communications, reputation management/crisis communications, and internal communications efforts * Responsible for writing and editing communications deliverables, including press releases, social media posts, employee messaging, and FAQs in support of both corporate- and product-level initiatives * Building relationships with key reporters and acting as both a spokesperson and a resource for the media and industry research analysts * Managing relationships with industry research analysts, public relations agencies, and consultants, as appropriate * Working in close collaboration with the Digital Marketing team to build our social media profile.
* 7-9 years of communications/media relations experience at a financial software, financial services, or other B2B technology firm; buy-side experience preferred * Expertise in strategic communications, written communications, media relations, message development, and reputation and crisis management with ability to connect communications strategy to strong business results * Existing relationships with journalists covering financial services and the markets, preferably with a focus on the asset management industry * Demonstrated poise and maturity in working with senior executives across geographies and on time-sensitive issues * Ability to occasionally travel regionally or internationally * A \"can do\" attitude and willingness to collaborate across a variety of internal and external stakeholders * Exceptional attention to detail and highly organized.
Education and Competencies:
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or a related area * Previous wins with industry-specific press * Excellence in written and verbal communications, project management, and time management * Familiarity with tools for media monitoring and coverage analysis
* Competitive salary commensurate with experience * Full benefits package * Performance-based annual bonus
Axioma is an equal opportunity employer that offers challenging work in a supportive environment.
Direct hires only - no agencies
Associated topics: chief marketing officer, demand generation, facebook, hospital, mba, media, newspaper, policies, principle gift, product market
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.