· Service and educate customers on the product portfolio
· Perform necessary customer verifications to validate information presented
· Accurately process loans and transactions per company policy
· Answer telephone inquiries in response to general questions, customer applications, requests or other issues
· Place outgoing customer courtesy and collection calls in accordance with federal regulations and store operating procedures
· Escalate customer complaints to the Store Manager, DDO, and Corporate Office if unable to resolve the issue directly with the customer
· Balance individual batch receipts with store sales reports at end of day and assist with resolving over/shorts as needed
· Assist in the execution of all Company marketing plans and programs, ensuring precise and timely set-up, excellent execution and within established deadlines
· Responsible for compliance with company/State policy and procedures including Federal regulation where applicable
· Responsible for bank deposits or bank pick-ups
· Promote the Check ‘n Go brand professionally and ensure store appearance (internal and external) is maintained to company standards.
· Handle and count currency, cash, and coins to include managing a cash drawer, counting cash deposits, moving cash from secure safe to cash drawer and other cash handling requirements.
· Customer Focus – understand issues, ensure satisfaction, anticipate and define need, build relationship and commit to customer
· Leadership – collaborate and influence
· Sales Disposition – know product, build trust, cross sell, demonstrate motivation, promote competitive advantage and manage rejection
· Conflict Resolution – recognize resistance, overcome objections, problem solve and probe for understanding
· Grow the Business – build pipeline/partnerships, create initiative, exude passion to succeed, act with enthusiasm in pro-active manner
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Associates Degree or additional secondary education preferred
· Two years previous sales and customer service experience required
· Two years cash handling experience preferred
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Ability to multi-task with various projects
· Works independently with limited supervision
· Must have own personal reliable transportation in compliance with published policy and procedure. This may NOT include public transportation, transportation from family or friends. Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Valid Automobile Insurance while employed by the company.
1. Retail/Office environment
2. Cash Handling
3. Extended viewing of computer screens
4. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.