AutoNation Collision Center St Petersburg
The Collision Repair Estimator is responsible for providing customers with automotive repair estimates and relating this information to the Collision Technician so that the unit can be repaired in a timely fashion.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors, Technicians, Parts Associates, Collision Managers and other store Associates, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Prepare all damage reports in an accurate and efficient manner
- Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of attorney
- Negotiate an agreed price on every job prior to processing the job
- Review all final bills and supplemental billings prior to delivery of the vehicle
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and thoroughness
- Greet each customer in the process of getting a vehicle repaired
- Make every effort to satisfy the customer's needs in regards to their automotive repair
- Assertively inform the customer that we feel we are the best choice for them to have their car repaired
- Make every effort to make a customer or potential customer feel comfortable and welcome during the sales and estimate process or whenever visiting the shop
What are the requirements for this job?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles
- Must have a valid driver's license
- I-CAR Certification (preferred)
- ASE certification (preferred)
- Ability to operate an automobile
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.