Archer Developer (Vinton)
Compensation: $111,010.00 - $165,170.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
- An active Secret clearance is REQUIRED
- ????3+ years of Archer development experience?
- ?Experience with software development life-cycle
- Ability to work independently or within a small team
- Strong documentation skills
What You Will Do:
- Develops solutions and implements orchestration and automation into Archer
- Designs, codes, and tests software modifications for assigned applications to address changes or fixes as necessary for problem resolution
- Collaborates with the Production Support team to assist with ticket investigation and resolution
- Interacts with clients, subcontractors, and users as required during daily activities
- Coordinates and participates in system, integration, performance and acceptance testing
- Maintain shared responsibility for documentation updates to configuration records and the related configuration management tool to track application changes
- Work as part of a team throughout the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with designers and analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet user story acceptance criteria Debug, test, and fix errors
- Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Designs and codes programs; creates test transactions and runs unit tests
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems, including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale system.
- Solid communication skills to interact with the business team and technology team ?
Desired Skills: ?
- RSA Archer Certified Associate
- RSA Archer Certified Professional?
Years of Experience: 3
Certifications: RSA Archer certified
Minimum Education Required: High school/GED
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a management, technology, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. Our team is present in 40 states and the District of Columbia.
Visit to explore your path forward with Attain.
Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c c++, c++, matlab, php, sde, software development engineer, sw
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...