Atlas Executive Consulting, LLC (Atlas) has a fantastic opportunity for a consultant in our Charleston, SC office. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual that is a motivated self-starter with attention to detail who can perform a variety of functions supporting an engineering program office with a focus on developing, managing, and maintaining integrated master schedules.
* Project management scheduling experience including critical path analysis, analysis of
changes to schedule assumptions, variances to the baseline schedule, causes for these variances, potential schedule impacts, and recommended corrective actions to minimize schedule delays.
* Recent experience in the design and management of Standard Integrated Master schedule in MS Project 2010/2013 or Milestones Professional; familiarization with U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) program and acquisition management processes.
* Coordinate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure project schedules are complete and support project completion to plan
* Develop and maintain quality project schedules in alignment with industry best practices
* Measure and track progress to activities and milestones
* Gather project schedule information and data from key project stakeholders
* Analyze project schedule performance trends by comparing plan against actual and baseline data; provide recommendations and guidance to the Project Manager
* Attend and participate in project status meetings
* Maintain project documentation
* Manage information and data within various software and databases
* DoD Secret Clearance
* Bachelors degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Mathematics, Management Information Systems, or Business.
* Strong MS Project capabilities (Intermediate/Expert Level)
* Strong capabilities in MS Office software (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
* Experience with project management procedures, program planning, customer service, and conflict resolution.
* Six (6) years of Contract Management experience to include: Development of Program Acquisition Documentation, Development of Testing Criteria, Development of Corrective Action Systems, Development of Program Monitoring Approach (e.g. PERT, CPM, EVM), Analysis of Programs Health, Data Collection and Analysis Development of Cost Estimates, and Development of Program Status Reports.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
Applicants selected will be subject to an in-depth government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.