ATEME (PARIS: ATEME), is the emerging leader in video compression and delivery solutions for broadcast, cable, DTH, IPTV and OTT. We help leading Content Providers, Service Providers and pure OTT Players in transforming their video operations. Leveraging a continuous investment in R&D, we empower our customers to produce high video quality while lowering the costs for transmission and to increase their revenues with new services.
At ATEME, we value innovation, pro-active mindset and cross-culture enrichment thanks to employees of 30 different nationalities. We consider the globe as our playground and we facilitate mobility internationally, especially in our offices in France, Sao Paulo, Denver, New York or Singapore.
Be part our team and join our fantastic journey!
In order to support its business development, ATEME is recruiting a Solutions & Support Engineer
This role supports sales growth and deal flow by securing the \"technical close\" of complex solutions. He/she collaborates with sales and marketing to ensure proposed solutions accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
All engineering roles report to the Director of Engineering (North America) and focuses his/her activities, but not limited to the east coast region of the US. He/she will be based in the New York (Tri-state) area where ATEME is expanding the team and presence to support the growth in the region.
Pre sales activities
* Coordinates closely with sales and marketing to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
* RFP management; proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
* Prepares and set up proof of concept and demos in customer environments
* Creates and deliver high-level presentations, demonstrations, and discussions in a credible and compelling manner, and position self as a trusted advisor.
* Drives the end-to-end sales-cycle from qualification to execution including deal close.
* Representation of ATEME at key industry forums, trade shows and other events as the local expert in ATEME technology;
* Prepare and provide systems technical training to key customers
Post sales activities
* Help on support for the NAM team, attend Service Review meetings with customers in the region
* Technical deployment of projects from sourcing FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) SAT (Site Acceptance Test)
* Project management of technical solutions to be delivered
* Reproduce issues in HQ or assist in remotely troubleshooting support cases in your region
Administration and documentation
* Update the JIRA ticketing system: incident tracking, management and reporting.
* Create and maintain Confluence pages for knowledge base of our products
* Contribute to the continual improvement of ATEME Customer Engineering tools and process
* Write comprehensive, easy to understand and well communicated SoW for Project department to implement.
* Bachelor's degree in computer Sciences or related technical fields
* Knowledge of IP Networking, and video streaming technologies
* At least three years' experience in pre-sales position
* Good communication skills
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to travel in North America
* Ability to work within a multi-cultural team
Location: New York (Tri-state area) USA. 25% of travel in North America Region Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.