- Aspen Dental
- $75,730.00 -120,660.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Payroll Service Administrator provides excellent customer service and general Payroll support to our internal customers helping us to care for the people who care for patients! Responsibilities
As first point of contact for the Payroll team you will:
- Triage and troubleshoot incoming phone calls.
- Provide timely and accurate information to our internal customers in the payroll area.
- Decide when resolutions require input from the experts, and you ll escalate those inquiries to the appropriate payroll team member.
- Support the team through the accurate input of information and changes into the payroll system.
- Maintain our electronic employee personnel files, all while ensuring employee privacy and strict confidentiality.
- Generally speaking, you ll contribute to the overall success of the Payroll team!
Minimum Education and Experience
We d like our candidate to have:
- A college-level education; an associates or bachelor s degree, and for someone with equal parts education and experience, we ll have some flexibility.
- General HR & Payroll knowledge is preferred; we re looking for someone who has one or two years of experience working in a high-volume, highly transactional department.
- Attention to detail, and organized in their thoughts and work habits.
- Competent computer skills, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and a passion for helping others is required.
- Ability to multi-task, talk to people and act with a sense of urgency!