- Engineering leadership of the Infrastructure Engineering team encompassing Network, Telecom, Systems, Storage, Cloud (IaaS), Collaboration and End User Compute capabilities
- Ensure that new infrastructure projects to deliver resilient, scalable and secure infrastructure capabilities are delivered in line with the IT Infrastructure vision and strategy on time and budget
- Provide leadership to the Infrastructure Resilience Program to deliver expected program outcomes
- Build and Execute on a Cloud-first strategy
- Maintain a deep view into Operational performance of systems to ensure appropriate engineering improvements are effected
- Setup an effective Capacity Management discipline to ensure effective planning and utilization of on-prem and cloud resources
- Expertise with Terraform or similar Infrastructure as Code technologies
- Create an SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) discipline to drive fault tolerant design principles across the enterprise
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery automation processes
- Maintain frequent and effective peer level and executive communication plans with business partners and practice owners to ensure consistent messaging and service delivery
- Effective Budget and Vendor Management
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field
- MBA or similar advanced degree preferred
- Requires at least 10 years of related experience and at least 5 years of management responsibility
- Comprehensive Infrastructure and Engineering experience especially in mission critical and high availability environments
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead, motivate and direct technical personnel.
- Exhibit leadership skills required to manage resources as well as project deliverables.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to adapt to new and/or changing situations.
- Background in Retail, Clinical or Healthcare field is a plus
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Associated topics: equipment, ip, maintain, maintenance, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, technician