- Aspen Dental
- $64,040.00 -83,250.00/year*
Healthcare - Dental Care
General Dentistry opening in Greenwood, South Carolina. This and other dental hygienist jobs brought to you by DentistJobCafe.com- Evaluates overall oral health, examining oral cavity for signs of periodontal disease or possible cancers, including sores, recessed & bleeding gums, and oral lesions.
- Documents dental history or chief complaint; records and reports pertinent observations and patient reactions to dental staff, as appropriate; documents lab procedures and ensures follow up on results.
- Follows through with oral hygiene procedures in accordance with treatment plans prescribed by the attending Dentist. Procedures may include: Prophylaxis, Periodontal Scaling, Root Planing, Debridement, Application of Fluoride Treatments, and Application of Protective Sealants.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
Associated topics: condition, diagnosis, hygienst, polishing, prn, processing, rda, rdh, resolution, scaling
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...