Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 38 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth we are excited to offer the opportunity to join our dedicated team as Employee Relations Specialist
The ER Specialist role provides coaching and guidance to both leaders and team members across the enterprise regarding people related challenges. Working in close partnership with Leadership, the ER Specialist is accountable for utilizing superb project management, facilitation, and communication expertise to deliver relevant, effective Employee Relations solutions and produce results while fostering strong business partner relationships. This role will implement human resources programs and provide human resources services, including performance management, employee relations, compliance, and labor relations.
* Partners with team members and leaders to resolve Employee Relations and HR issues.
* Proactively utilizes Employee Relations and HR insights, metrics, and trends to identify barriers to achieving business results/ shares findings, recommendations and leads efforts for improvement.
* First line of response and direction to Human Resources related inquiries regarding performance management, investigations and other Employee Relations Cases.
* Maintains knowledge and practices local and federal human resource-related laws and helps to strategically manage Employee Relations processes, programs and policies.
* Serves as role model, ambassador, and educator of company values, Vision and Standards of Conduct.
* Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Manages work maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality.
Minimum Education and Experience
* 3+ years' experience in an HR generalist role.
* General knowledge of employment laws and employee relations practices.
* Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
* Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping.
* Effective verbal and written communication.
* Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
* Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality.
* Excellent organizational skills.
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.