Sales Coordinator, A-X Wholsale Division
Compensation: $68,215.00 - $128,680.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Sales Coordinator, Armani Exchange - Wholesale Division
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under a range of brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, and A-X Armani Exchange.
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information. The goal is to facilitate the team's activities to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
Description of Responsibilities
* Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
* Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
* Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
* Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
* Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
* Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
* Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
* Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
* Ensure adherence to laws and policies
* Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
* Good computer skills (MS Office)
* Proficiency in English
* Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A team player with high level of dedication
* BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
* Bachelor's Degree; additional certification is a plus
* 1-2 years of working experience
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent computer, problem solving and customer service skills
* Oral/ Written communication
* Professionalism* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...