We are seeking a Windows Server Lead/Admin to assist with operations, security, development, and lifecycle sustainment for a federal customers Warehouse Execution System (WES) supporting Automated Material Handling Equipment (AMHE) solutions. The selected candidate will perform activities to maintain the existing AMHE solution and assist in the development and implementation of new solutions. Experience maintaining or developing Operational Technology systems is a plus.
The selected candidate will:
- Perform a variety of analyses and prepare appropriate documentation.
- Prepare and deliver briefings and presentations.
- Work independently and install, operate, maintain, configure, troubleshoot, and repair OT/IT systems devices, circuits, cables, components, software, and end-user devices, components, software and connectivity.
- Assist in the development of project plans.
Work will be performed from a customer facility during normal duty hours, and daily interaction with customers and contract team members is expected. Occasional telework is permitted, but work must be performed from the assigned area (Tracy, CA or New Cumberland, PA).
Required Certifications (2):
- IAT Level II certification (i.e. Sec+ CE, CCNA Sec, etc.)
- One of the Following:
oM2008 NET 7
oMCM: Windows Server 2008: Directory
oMCA: MS Windows Server Directory
Minimum Experience Requirement:
Seven years of progressive IT experience including Hands-on knowledge and experience in all aspects of Windows Server Administration is preferred. Operational Technology experience and/or training is required.
Clearance Required: Top Secret OR (Active Secret with an SSBI).
Associated topics: infrastructure, ip, network, satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system specialist, system technician, technician