Vice President, Strategic Partnerships - Higher Education
Compensation: $143,120.00 - $143,120.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Vice President, Strategic Partnerships will manage a portfolio of existing client accounts (within our Top 100) across the Aramark Higher Education dining business. This role will work within a matrixed internal management and front-line operations structure in order to understand client aspirations and to identify risk, opportunities for service expansion and pro-active contract extension or renewals. include the formal application of a strategic account management process, plan compliance, client presentations including business reviews, RFP proposal responses and presentations, client relationship development and ensuring Aramark wiring is high, wide, and deep within the client organization. This is a executive level position with industry-leading financial rewards for top performance. The VP of Strategic Partnerships will report directly to the Vice President, Growth for Higher Education.
The VP of Strategic Partnerships will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Obtain an understanding of clients goals and objectives to support the development of unique service solutions with the application of Aramarks market-leading resources.
- Develop and implement mutually successful strategies for existing client partnerships, assuring alignment with each institutions mission
- Identify and develop strategies for base business growth and vertical sales.
- Identify and develop enhancements and extensions to existing lines of service that leverage the core competencies, while achieving a positive return on investment for the client and Aramark.
- Utilize consistent tools and protocols for proposals and presentations that enhance sales and retention efforts.
- Lead and participate in LAMP and Major Pursuit Processes with cross lines of business and functional leaders
- Develop RFP responses and client presentations for proactive and competitive renewal processes
- Develop internal approval documents for renewal.
- Create and provide insights on lead generation, measures, and accountability platform.
- Support and leverage right to win models.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university required, MBA or Masters preferred.
- B2B sales and operations experience in a services business, including strategic account development of new customer accounts, providing business solutions based on customer needs and client/ market environment.
- Computer knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications as well as SFDC
- Ideal candidate will have strategic account sales experience from Business Process Outsourcing Firms, Service Industries, or multi-national companies; combined with corporate experience in a strategic development, global business development or similar type role.
- Experience with large clients selling multiple services/solutions required.
- Expertise with a demonstrated, quantifiable record of progressively increasing responsibility in a sales function
- Proven ability to take strategy from the concept stage to operational implementation, particularly in a role of influence across organizational structures.
- Strong and dynamic presentation skills; persuasive communication with C-level client contacts.
- Experience with leading a team of high performance sales professionals in addition to being an individual contributor at the C-suite level.
- Solid understanding of marketplace trends & implications.
Associated topics: associate director, associate provost, curator, director, executive director, executive vice president, manage, monitor, president, provost
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...