Intelligence Analyst - OCONUS (Active Secret) (Vinton)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Defense/Security Clearance
Loading some great jobs for you...
APEX bridges the gap between sensor and analyst in the evolving field of intelligence analysis. APEX tightly couples analysts, operators, and engineers to produce an unmatched level of problem-solving capacity for any situation.
Spanning various disciplines, including geospatial intelligence (GEOINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), and human intelligence (HUMINT) analysis, APEX analysts, operators, and engineers work with operational mission partners to deliver novel technology, tactics, techniques, and procedures (T3P), relevant and modern training, and innovative technology solutions.
If you are a motivated individual willing to tackle challenging, and interesting problems, come be a part of our dynamic team!
Apex Expert Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Intelligence Analyst supporting ISR exploitation overseas. The analyst/operator will serve on a unique team providing near real-time exploitation and analysis of GMTI collection. The candidate should be flexible, able to incorporate as a member of a team, possess tactical intelligence experience, and have experience providing basic equipment maintenance. This overseas position provides an exciting opportunity to work with advanced technology while delivering advanced intelligence analysis support to critical DOD missions. This position will deploy OCONUS for one year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide near-real time analysis and operational support
- Correlate GMTI with other related GEOINT information
- Generate GMTI and multi-INT GEOINT reports and products
- Disseminate daily GMTI/GEOINT data to appropriate units/organizations
- Collaborate and integrate GMTI with operational and intelligence units
- Monitor/maintain system performance
- Provide limited system maintenance as requirement
- Must be a U.S. person
- Deploy to required theater of operations
- Must pass a screening and assessment prior to hiring
- 4+ years of experience as a GMTI or geospatial intelligence analyst
- Prior deployment experience providing intelligence support to combat operations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A willingness to work in a diverse/high-tempo team environment
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
Active Secret Clearance
APEX Expert Solutions Diversity Commitment
To harness the power of innovation, Apex Expert Solutions invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Apex Expert Solutions is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Apex Expert Solutions and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to ...@apexxs.com. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Associated topics: active secret clearance, advance national agency check with inquiries, anaci, naclc, national agency check with law and credit, secret, security clearance, security investigation
Loading some great jobs for you...