Aon is looking for a Global Benefits Vice President
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions supporting Aon in New York City. As a Global Benefits Vice President, you will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Global Benefits.
Your impact as a Global Benefits Vice President
This great career opportunity offers diversified project and client exposure. The essential duties of the selected candidate will include, but not necessarily be limited to:
- Help multinational clients solve and manage multifaceted benefits issues by providing consulting support to their operations outside of the US in areas including, but not limited to, global benefit strategy, benefit audit, benchmarking, non-US insured benefit placement and renewals, opening for business, M&A, multinational pooling, governance, risk management, etc.
- Lead mid-sized and/or large client relationships and complex projects including: delivery of key client solutions, project management, fee setting, and revenue projections.
- Use our innovative and state-of-the-art technology platform, make analytical conclusions/ recommendations to drive clients business decisions.
- Lead financial and strategic client discussions and identify potential additional work and/or out of scope services requested by clients.
- Guide end-to-end project delivery including: initiating strategic discussions, establishing an action plan, finalizing reporting materials, coordinating the client team in responding to client inquiries, and monitoring time and project budget
- Use your concreate and thorough understanding of Global Benefits to take a leadership role that helps advance and enhance task forces, special projects, and team capabilities within the Global Benefits practice.
- Support the sales process by developing cross selling opportunities with other Aon practices.
- Conduct meetings, monitor and execute deliverables and accountabilities based on project scope and statement of work.
- Responsible for new business development including expansion of existing business and new business revenue goals, prospect/ opportunity management, and reporting activity/ new business within sales reporting application.
- Train, mentor and review less experienced staff; work product for reasonableness and accuracy to validate data and results.
- Keep informed on market activities and look for innovations to enhance our offerings and educate our clients regarding industry trends, new product information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the company.
- Participate in training opportunities to remain current with the regulatory environment.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Ten years or more of direct experience in an HR consulting firm or professional services firm. In addition, international or non-US benefits consulting experience is strongly desired. We also value demonstrated consultative skills to effectively work in a cohesive team environment, help clients via problem solving, as well as the ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Strong management and analytical ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated interest in the global environment, other cultures and language.
- Strong functional knowledge of Excel specific to creating, formatting and evaluating formulas and working with templates.
- Proficiency in Word, Power Point and other MS Office products along with Adobe products.
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree.
We offer you
Acompetitivetotal rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with agrowingworldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience .
Aon plc (NYSE:AON)is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community to stay informed about Aon opportunities.
Associated topics: benefit, benefit specialist, compensation, employee, hunter, labor, recruiter, talent accquisition, talent management, train