Subrogation Analyst - Pewaukee, WI or OH, IN, KY - PS21550
1401 Brick Alley
Loading some great jobs for you...
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Meridian Resource Company, a diversified health care cost containment firm and a wholly owned subsidiary of Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve.
Responsible for handling complex Third Party Liability, Workers' Compensation and other healthcare recovery cases.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Reviews and evaluates accident or incident reports, individual claims, medical, legal or other documents relating to subrogation.
* Responds to inquiries regarding claim recovery issues.
* Identify, monitor and evaluate claim data to determine relatedness and reimbursement amounts.
* Analyze, interpret and apply plan language, contracts, case law and various statutes or regulations.
* Prepares and maintains case files, correspondence, legal documents and other information related to subrogation claims.
* Coordinates actions involving accounting for payments received.
* Evaluates and negotiates settlements of subrogation claims of all dollar amounts within a prescribed level of authority.
* Requires 2 years of experience in Third Party Liability or Workers' Compensation subrogation or related field;
* Or any combination of education and/or experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
* BA/BS degree or Legal Assistant certificate is preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.