- $84,530.00 -149,730.00/year*
112 Nyetimber Pkwy
The Lead Systems Engineer will support the implementation of ANSYS' global HRIS solution. A successful candidate will have experience both implementing and supporting an enterprise cloud solution for HR as well as building and maintaining associated inbound and outbound integrations. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use background and experience to design workflow processes and system configuration to leverage the value of HRIS technology
- Work on an agile team to deliver HR solutions spanning the entire product lifecycle from writing user stories to capture requirements, performing gap analysis, leading solution design, writing process documentation, assisting with system configuration, test planning and execution, training, deployment, and support
- Lead process improvement efforts, primarily in the areas of workflow, system enhancements and utilization
- Proactively scan for and resolve any system-related issues that could impact end-user experience, data integrity, or overall end-to-end system functionality
- Support live systems by troubleshooting and resolving issues, by working with end users and collaborating with fellow IT team members
- Manage vendor software release updates and work with leadership to determine enablement plan
- Be an active participant in a cross-functional agile team comprised of business users, developers, integration resources, third party vendors, and governance team members
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with technical design and configuration of HR Systems
- Advanced administrator skills supporting global enterprise cloud solutions
- Ability to time manage and simultaneously manage multiple projects of varying sizes and degrees of complexity
CULTURE AND VALUES
- Experience supporting SAP Success Factors Employee Central plus one other SuccessFactors module
- Strong interest in and experience building and supporting HR technology
- Experience working in an AGILE development environment
- Ability to problem solve complex scenarios to identify the root cause; use experiences to recommend corrective and preventative actions
- Desire to improve processes, take initiative and solve problems
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs - guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.
Associated topics: consultant, data analyst, hris, human resources information systems, information systems, information technology, kronos, peoplesoft, sap, system administrator
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...