Start Date: 01/13/2020
Apply online or contact us ASAP for more information on this great opportunity!
Anders Group is looking for a qualified RAD TECH to fill a current need in . This job requires 2+ years of recent experience for this 14 week assignment.
- Graduate from an accredited school
- State License required/registration where applicable
- Additional requirements may also be provided during interview
Anders Group is a Joint Commission accredited staffing agency and stands out from other agencies by our commitment to making sure our travelers are given the best customer service. Our team works hard to find the best jobs with the most aggressive rates.
Anders Group offers rewarding assignments and competitive compensation packages, nationwide!
We offer the following benefits from day one:
- Health Insurance, Including a Buy-up Option Dental Insurance Vision Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Premium Pay Packages
- CEU Reimbursements
- Daily Per Diems
- Travel Reimbursements
- Rental Car Allowances
- Continuing Education Resources
- Referral Bonus
- And Many More!
Associated topics: ascp, medical technologist, microbiology, mlt, molecular, pathology, sample collection, technologist, testing, toxicology