The world's leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channels-including TV, programmatic and social-across all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV- including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune's Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee's platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
The Vice President, Agency Relations position is a regional leadership role based in New York that will work closely with Sales, Client Services and Product teams to help with pre and post-sale functions with the goal of activation and driving incremental revenue across specific agency holding companies. They will be responsible for liaising with appropriate internal and external teams to ensure training, onboarding, performance, product alignment and developing relationships are achieved. A key component of the role is effective leadership and communication from Holding companies to key stakeholders cross regionally to ensure consistency across Sales, CS and Product teams. The Agency Relations VP will also fill in technical knowledge gaps within sales teams nationally and will report to the SVP of Global HoldCo and Agency Relations in San Francisco.
Daily Responsibilities Include:
* Work with and own Holding company relationships. * Ex: Product Teams at Cadreon, National Execs, eg) PMX Team at Publicis * Supporting regional Amobee sales teams who own account specific campaign management, strategy, analytics, media teams. * Work with entire account team to create HoldCo account strategy and hold others accountable for completion of critical tasks and benchmarks * Work closely with Sales RVPS to collaborate on regional agency relationships in concert with account strategy objectives * Work closely with the SVP of Global HoldCo and Agency Relations to insure account strategy is consistent with commercial direction of Amobee.
* Own Amobee product roadmap alignment with Holding company priorities and needs. * Own QBRs, product meetings, technical RFI's
* Provide Holding company business context and Platform expertise to help regional sales teams pitch and win new ATD business. * Assist with pitches by demoing platform and speaking to overall Holding company relationship and traction in other markets.
* Partner closely with regional sales/cs to implement playbooks/plans to prospect, win, and grow new Holding company business. * Provide strategic planning and expertise on major ATD accounts, in coordination with CS teams. * Co hosts client education and entertainment events by region alongside sales teams * Facilitates ongoing training with sales teams and product team * Streamlines communications between CS & Sales teams by region by team * Escalates all CS & Sales team campaign challenges / issues to SVP of Agency Relations team for executive action and needs * Assist with navigation nuances of Holding company / Agency / Brand / Vendor relations
Minimum Requirements Include
* 10-15 years of agency relationships calling on Agency Holding company executive levels * 7-10 years of strategic platform sales background (preferably in digital advertising) * Consultative background is a plus * Extensive knowledge of the competitive landscape in ad tech industry * A proven track record of closing large deals ($3M - $5M+) * Extensive agency holding company relationships Nationally and in the New York and wider East coast region. * Travel up to 30% * Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree a plus
Location: New York
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.