Sr. Account Executive (Programmatic/Ad-Tech)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations
The world's leading independent advertising platform, Amobee unifies all advertising channelsincluding TV, programmatic and socialacross all formats and devices. We provide marketers with streamlined, advanced media planning capabilities powered by in-depth analytics and proprietary audience data. Our platform and technology, provides the most advanced advertising solutions for the convergence of digital and advanced TV including linear TV, over the top, connected TV, and premium digital video. Enabling advertisers to plan and activate across more than 150 integrated partners, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat and Twitter.
Amobee has been named to Fortune's Top 10 Best Workplaces in Advertising and Marketing. Amobee's platforms have been widely recognized amongst our industry winning numerous awards in technology innovation, see all Amobee Awards. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Singtel, one of the largest telco companies in the world, reaching over 700 million mobile subscribers in 21 countries. Amobee operates across North America, Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia. For more information, visit amobee.com or follow @amobee
You are a talented and passionate sales professional who is not only well versed with your product offerings, but also thoroughly understands the competitive landscape. You exude positive energy, and love a challenge. You have the strength of conviction to reach your goals. You are a lifelong learner who thrives in dynamic environments and enjoys the challenge of learning new things. You like owning things and it is important to have a personal impact. You are a team player and enjoy collaboration. You are a born negotiator, appreciate the importance of good communication, and know that teamwork takes practice, effort and a good attitude.
As Sr. Account Executive, you will play a key role in taking over tactical sales and client management responsibilities. You will be responsible for driving revenue through a combination of first class account management and proactive selling. You will be selling our true end-to-end technology solution that has a global reach with over 1 BILLION unique profiles, accessible across ALL CHANNELS, and ALL DEVICES, and verified with advanced measurement tools powered by data intelligence. You will drive sales, ensure exceptional client satisfaction and build long-term, reliable relationships with agencies and direct clients by delivering superior client service and results.
* Prospect and research new business opportunities and clients.
* Provide compelling proposal presentations and RFP responses that identify prospects business problems and the effects of the problems.
* Communicate to the advertising community Amobee's overall business objectives and value proposition.
* Plan and prepare for client meeting activities such as presentations and competitor comparisons
* Attend client meetings.
* Present company/product positioning and overview of the business to key prospects, agency partners, etc.
* Plan and attend Client Entertainment meetings and events where business discussion is not the core focus.
* Grow the base of advertising customers within your designated Agencies.
* Acquire new business from online growth categories.
* Help identify key prospects and build a strategic sales approach to ongoing new business growth.
* Develop creative and innovative concepts for new business presentations and maximize sales opportunities across all products.
* Client Follow-Up / Closing - Follow up on meetings, proposals, adjustments to proposals, gathering tailored information, closing deals etc.
* Provide proactive day-to-day communication and superior customer service to Amobee clients.
* Communicate timely updates, campaign reporting and summaries to clients.
* Conduct post launch client communication.
* Compile and send out up-weight recommendations to client.
* Accredited Bachelor's Degree or higher or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment.
* Minimum of 4+ years online advertising experience.
* Established deep relationships with agencies and clients.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and oral).
* Solid understanding of sales skills and techniques.
* Strong customer focus promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty.
* Results-oriented, accountable, strong work ethic and a strong team player.
* Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels.
* Positive, resilient and able to adapt quickly and easily in an ever-changing environment.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.)
* Local travel required in the New York area, and nationally to attend corporate meetings and conferences.
* Valid Driver's License Required
Location: New York, NY
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Amobee.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Loading some great jobs for you...