:No TravelManagerial - NoLocations:
Can be located in either Jersey City NJ or Richardson TX
Nearest Major Market:
Who are we?
If you re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Reporting to VP. Head of Sales, this role a combined Pre-Sales operation and Administrative Assistant role, ideal for aspiring professional to grow into a Sales Operations career. The candidate will be responsible for providing operational support for Product-Led sales in Americas region Canada, US and CALA. In addition, the candidate will be providing sales productivity support for Presales team. Performs budgeting, planning, analysis with regional sales leaders and operational support activities for presales organization.
What will your job look like?
- Pipeline Management - Continuously monitor sales pipeline and hold Sales team accountable for ensuring that SalesForce.com (GEM) accurately reflects ongoing sales pursuits. Conduct regular reviews with VP Sales, Sales Directors, and Divisional Sales Operations Leads, to align on targets, budget, and priorities to achieve divisional sales goals from Amdocs Technology product led sales.
- Develop insights into specific opportunities, strategies jointly developed with account sales leads (VPs, CBEs, Sales Directors, and Account Solution Architects) and arm the Presales Engineering team to develop targeted strategies to win.
- Annual and quarterly operating plans interlock (AOP/OP) Partner with sales organization to prepare interlock on both sales targets and Presales budget to achieve those targets.
- Develop a strong partnership with Americas Sales team as a key contributor to the Pre-Sale process coordinating ongoing presale support, RFPs, championing targeted sales initiatives
- Assist Head of Sales with administrative support travel arrangement, time management, and event organization on ongoing basis
All you need is...
- 2+ years of experience working in and supporting a sales organization.
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of structuring sales quota and revenue expectations.
- Experience in planning, executing, and delivery of sales strategies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills. (competency)
- Experience at a consultative level providing strategic-level sales management.
- Experience preparing reports and tailoring communication as appropriate to audience
- A high degree of proactiveness, professionalism and strong work ethic coupled with a sense of responsibility and integrity.
- Excellent meeting planning, project management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent judgment and discretion required in handling highly sensitive, privileged, confidential and/or non-public information in an appropriate manner.
- Ability to make decisions and recommendations for situations not falling clearly within established rules or guidelines necessary.
- Strong initiative, good judgment, resourcefulness, and perseverance.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision under tight time constraints.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be able to enable our leaders be their very best in their roles.
- You will use your experience and insights to help shape the Amdocs experience of customers, new hires, and internal employees.
- By taking care of the small and big details, you will be the backbone of our everyday success
New York CityNearest Secondary Market: