Are you a Caregiver looking for a great place to work, that is not just a job? If so, we are looking to hire you!Our Caregivers/Home Care Aides are the Keystone of our business, providing much needed service to seniors and their families struggling to keep their independence.We provide in home care services to Clients in the Greater Sacramento area.We are looking for Caregiver’s who are kind, passionate, understanding, and who enjoy assisting others with Activities of Daily Living.
These include, but are not limited to; showering, dressing assistance, toilet assistance, transfer assistance, and walking assistance.
As well as incontinence care, transportation, meal preparation, and companionship.We have immediate openings for individuals who have OPEN AVAVAILABILITY and can WORK WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS.
And who meet job requirements.WE OFFER:
* Pay $14.00 to $16.00hr DOE
* Flexible Scheduling
* Supportive and Compassionate Office Staff
* Employee Referral Bonuses
* Monthly Employee Bonus Program
* Travel Time Pay
* Paid Sick Leave
* Direct Deposit
* 401K Available
* Reimbursement up to $100 for Home Care Aide Registry and Live-Scan after 100 hrs worked and 90 days.
* Web Based Access to View your Schedule, Care-Plan, Etc.
* Must be Registered as a Home Care Aide through CCLD.CA.GOV (Registration fee of $35)
* Must be FBI and DOJ Live Scanned through Community Care Licensing (Live Scan Fee varies in price depending on where you go).
* Have Current Negative T.B.
* Reliable Transportation
* Proof of Valid Driver’s License and Current Auto Insurance
* Must have Reliable Home or Cell Phone Communication