SAMPLE CONTROL ASSOCIATEProject Description:
- Support the qualification and distribution of reference standards and critical reagents throughout the global company biologics testing network as part of the GQAST Reference Standards and Critical Reagents (RSCR) Group.
- Receive process, store and distribute reference standards and critical reagents to various laboratories and international locations.
- Maintain material inventory using various computer software programs.
- Ensures an uninterrupted supply of standards and reagents are available as needed through the company global network.
- Ensures that customers receive required reagents, to ensure continuous testing capabilities of the customers.
- Perform Data review and verification as needed.
- Maintain accurate records as to the current inventory and qualification status of all reference standards and critical reagents used within the company global network and anticipates need to ensure seamless operations.
- Aliquot critical reagent and reference standards as needed to ensure adequate inventory is maintained. Process received samples by aliquoting, delivering to analysts and/or storing for future analysis.
- Use sample management software and LIMS systems, and an electronic inventory system for receiving and maintaining samples.
- Communicate/coordinate shipments of samples to various locations including international and domestic.
- Provide support for the maintenance of large freezer and refrigerator farm.
- Complete all required training (GMP, SOPs, safety, analytical methods, etc.).
- Provide ad hoc support to analysts and sample submitters for any issues with samples.
- Assist in training others.
- Assist in drafting and reviewing SOPs.
- Works according to cGMP requirements and HA expectations.
- Prior laboratory experience in biotech, specifically aliquoting and data management is highly desirable.
- Must have experience with GMP regulations and have demonstrated ability to follow written standard operating procedures (SOPs), general scientific methods, and protocols, and to write technical documents and reports.
- Must demonstrate skills in teamwork, strong organizational skills, computer competency, and effective written and verbal communications.
- To be successful in this role, the candidate must embrace collaboration with partners, customers, and team members, while operating with integrity, as well as seeking and participating in the continuous improvement of systems and culture.
- BS in Biological Sciences, Chemistry, or related disciplines with at least 2-4 years of experience in relevant fields.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Larry: [Click Here to Email Your Resum?]
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00410
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Associated topics: equipment, infrastructure, ip, maintain, maintenance, satcom, satellite, system engineer, system technician, technician