AB is a leading global investment-management and research firm with approximately $550 billion in assets under management and a presence in 22 countries, with about 3,500 employees worldwide. We serve clients ranging from institutions to individuals and private clients, and we offer independent research, portfolio strategy and brokerage-related services tailored to our clients' unique needs. With forward-looking perspective and expertise in equities, fixed-income, alternatives and multi-asset strategies, more than 500 investment professionals collaborate to share ideas and make connections across disciplines, geographies, asset classes and sectors. These collective insights drive innovation and better solutions, helping us keep our clients AHEAD OF TOMORROW?.
The candidate will be expected to provide the following:
* Give a holistic approach to content creation, as well as define objectives governing our thought leadership efforts, including:
Reinforcing brand identity Reinforcing AB's value proposition of keeping clients \"Ahead of Tomorrow\" and \"Making Money Meaningful\" while enhancing perceptions of our capabilities Working closely with leadership and investment professionals to ensure maximizing and leveraging the best content
* Create measurable targets for the distribution and impact of AB's content that are directly tied to those objectives by audience segment * Work with Marketing Heads, Business Development, Portfolio Managers and Public Relations, determine how to best prioritize and package content for the different customer/prospect psychographic segments (delegator, validator, soloist) and influencers (eg, press), factoring in:
Target market, what issue/problem we are looking to solve, what value do we add? Voice (Should be that of two intellectual people having a conversation) Region-specific needs/interests Changing media consumption preferences by segment
* Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video and print * Ensure a consistent and innovative stream of content across all types and formats, including infographics, video, blogs and white papers * Develop a functional content calendar, working with marketing leaders and editorial support * Work with marketing leaders to ensure the right mix of content is provided for campaigns * Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content re-purposing * Conduct periodic competitive audits * Create culture of continuous content evolution * Be a player coach - able to both write and supervise writers; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
* Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field * Ability to write/create content and communications * 10+ years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation * 10+ years of asset management/financial services experience * Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics * Excellent understanding of how developing web techniques are changing the way content is presented and delivered * Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and social media applications
AllianceBernstein is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or citizenship status.
Associated topics: booking, consultant, head, leader, manager, monitor, representative, sap, strategist, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.