Orthopedics opening in , Massachusetts. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
A facility in the Hartford area seeking an experienced certified Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join their orthopedic surgery team.
Job ID# 51407
- APP Certified - Required
- This is an excellent opportunity to be part of an expanding orthopedic surgery team alongside two orthopedic surgeons and two advanced practitioners.
- offer competitive salary and benefits with a favorable Monday-Friday shift that requires no nights or weekend call hours
- MA License in hand - Required
- a tremendous selection of welcoming neighborhoods in which to live, excellent public and private schools and colleges, great restaurants, shopping, music, museums, and historical areas.
- The central New England location puts you within a commutable distance from Hartford, Connecticut and in close proximity to New York City and Boston with easy access to dependable air and rail services.
All Star Recruiting benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants
Associated topics: advanced practice registered nurse, anesthetist, aprn, assessments, associate, bilingual, care nurse, crna, english, neighborcare