Family Practice/Primary Care opening in , Arkansas. This and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Location: Little Rock, AR
Start Date: ASAP Ongoing
Schedule: 10-15 shifts a month
Job Details -
- Practice Setting: 100% Home Health
- Typical cases seen/required: In-home health and wellness assessments for health insurance plans. H&P evaluations. Will review medications/dosages, (will do physical, check blood pressure, finger stick, get urine sample, and will leave fecal kit for patient to mail in).
- # of in-home assessments: Minimum of 5 per day. Can range from 5-8 per day. Assessments usually take 45 minutes to - 1 hour 15 minutes to complete.
- Ages seen: Geriatric.
- EMR: Proprietary System. All documentation is done on the iPad.
- Will accept new grads no home health experience required
- Travel and lodging is provided
- A+ rated Malpractice Insurance
- Highly competitive rates
- Weekly Electronic Pay
If you re interested,
1) Please email CV to [Click Here to Apply] />2) Call us at [Click Here to Apply]
Visit us at [Click Here to Apply] to view our massive library of available locum tenens positions
About Us: Since 1990, All Medical Personnel has focused solely on providing workforce solutions to the healthcare staffing sector, as well as permanent staffing through Palladium Search. Today, All Medical Personnel is a national leader, serving clients throughout the United States. For more information, go to www.allmedical.com.
Associated topics: anesthetist crna, assessments, bilingual, cardiology, certified nursing assistant, crna, gyn, prn, rnp, specialist