Sales Executive - Health Reimbursement Accounts (Northeast)
Loading some great jobs for you...
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
Sales Executive (Reimbursement Accounts)
Large Market - Northeast
In this role you will be responsible for proactively prospecting for potential clients for selling Alight's HSAs & reimbursement accounts services. As a Reimbursement Accounts/HSAs Sales Executive you will report directly to the National Sales Leader. This position can be virtual.
* Collaborates with aligned client team Account Executive and Service Delivery Leader to ensure mutual understanding of opportunity and ability to deliver
* Identifies and generates demand within new markets and listens for opportunities to create new products (e.g. bundling/packaging of similar services)
* Leads the development of a sales plan for service delivery opportunities focusing on targeted organizations where a service delivery opportunity is likely to exist
* Responsible for setting and executing the sales strategy
* Demonstrates strong sales strategy ability, crafting and presenting client offers and helping the HRO team identify and navigate alternative paths to making the sale
* Utilizes other selling resources at the appropriate time in the selling process
* Manages and maximizes the client level cost of sale
* Collects and communicates market intelligence on products/services, incorporates it into sales client and shares with the HRO Sales & Accounts community
* Maximizes the use (both individually and with the team) of sanctioned tools including, but not limited systems
* Demonstrated selling success/sales track record of 5 plus years
* Experience prospecting/cold calling
* Ability to determine good business opportunities for the organization
* Proven experience in building and developing client relationships with Brokers, Consultants and Employers
* Ability to apply the firm's positioning and brand strategy to all aspects of business development efforts
* Up to 25% travel
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer. Associated topics: branch manager, director of sales, manager, manager of sales, sales executive, sales leader, shift lead, team lead, team leader, territory manager