Document Imaging Operations Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Our Client is a leading provider of lifecycle records and information management solutions. The company brings proprietary innovation, blended integration and new levels of cost efficiency to document storage, data protection, digital/electronic document management and certified destruction. With over 25 years of experience, our client has earned the trust and continued business of more than 5,000 customerslarge and small, domestic and multinationalrepresenting a wide range of industries. Clients are served from state-of-the-art, climate-controlled facilities in major U.S. markets and internationally.
We have a Document Scanning Manager opening in New Jersey to manage and oversee day to day operations for the Document Scanning Facility.
* Managing the workflow processes, ensuring document scanning standards are practiced and followed.
* Assessment of facility performance and capacity, liaison for all implementations and represent the Territory on the DMS operations call. Also,
* Setting of batch classes (including documentation), analyzing and modifying workflow performance, supporting local sales staff and training of new staff in all phases of the document scanning process.
* Manages/leads all activities related to the document scanning operations.
* Maintain all related document scanning equipment.
* Will assist when necessary support of batch classes based on need.
* Makes recommendations to management on desirable additions, replacements or changes.
* Coordination of local operations for proper chain of custody / security Document Scanning
* Ensure process and procedures are in place to ensure security policies and controls are met related to document scanning.
* Maintain proper DR process and procedures for the document scanning environment.
* Daily Operations Coordinate box/document transfer, chain of custody from local operations.
* Coordinate activities through billing.
* Management of the Kofax workstations and scanners capacity.
* Development of batch classes and documentations as needed.
* Monitoring of document scanning workflow and identify bottlenecks.
* Monitoring of batch classes and support failed batches. C
* Coordinate efforts with support on issues.
* Manage local data distribution with local operations.
* Oversee production and ensuring efficiency through managing document scanning operations employees.
* Perform required scanner maintenance.
* Coordinate PM and Scanner support with vendor.
* Standard scanning reports for location.
* Coordinate with EDM operations all upgrades.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND PROFICIENCY
* Excellent knowledge of document scanning operations and workflow.
* Excellent knowledge of document scanning software (Kofax a plus).
* Excellent knowledge of computer and scanner operation.
* Excellent knowledge of Windows environment with some knowledge of networking.
* Requires a minimum of 5 years of management experience leading a document scanning operation within a Windows environment; experience with Kofax a plus.
* Strong organizational and communication skills.
* Strong operations focus with document scanning experience.
* Strong written and verbal communications skills.
* Ability to work on multiple items simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to work with several internal teams to complete tasks.
* Ability to work in a highly matrix environment.
Loading some great jobs for you...