- 6 months -2 years of GMP Quality Assurance Experience
- CAPAs experience, batch record review, investigations/deviations
- Experience in either generating or reviewing annual product reviews
- Experience with CAPAs (generation & closure)
- Ability to learn electronic systems / processes quickly (i.e. LIMS, Accuterm, TrackWise)
- Ability to multi-task and provide support across quality systems where needed (support deviations, change controls, batch record review, etc)
- Ensure compliance to cGMP standards in the Manufacturing and Packaging areas.
- Perform Production line inspections.
- Resolve any documentation discrepancies related to assigned tasks.
- Update paper and electronic records.
- File and archive documentation.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.