Labor/Large Group Representative
Compensation: $53,110.00 - $77,040.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Facility Maintenance
Description of Duties:
* Responsible for the entire sales cycle including direct prospecting, networking, customizing presentations, presenting, negotiating, executing contracts, and closing deals.
* Structure detailed strategic plans for building new business relationships with Labor clients, consultants, attroneys, accountants and individual broker partners.
* Develop prospect sales strategies, including multiple product lines selling, that will maximize sales and market penetration in the Labor marketplace.
* Own the business pipeline: research, identify and evaluate specific business opportunities with new Labor opportunities.
* Interact closely with key brokers and consultants who target labor unions to promote EmblemHealth's products for sales opportunities.
* Perform research into industry trends, competitive strategies and applicable governmental regulations.
* Summarize learning from the field and contribute to ongoing dialogue of customer needs assessment, market and industry analysis, and product definition; utilize market intelligence in order to capitalize on competitive advantages.
* Collaborate with the Marketing team to conceive and create the materials required to successfully engage with and convert the target firms, and with internal departments to ensure a seamless implementation of new customers.
* Work closely with Underwriting for proposal preparation and development.
* Develop, enhance, and maintain good relationships/communications with brokers and consultants, who cater to the labor market.
* Work closely with senior management and provide accurate and complete reports that detail the ongoing prospecting and sales efforts.
* Regular attendance is an essential function of the job. Performs other duties as assigned or required.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience health insurance sales or consulting/brokerage sales or similar experience in EmblemHealth
* Must possess or obtain NYS Health/Life Agent's License within 60 days of appointment to the position and must maintain that license in good standing throughout employment
* Ability to interpret and analyze complex financial arrangements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Demonstrated track record of achievement
* Must possess strong consulting, presentation and selling skills
* Strong organizational, quantitative and analytic skills
* Self-motivated with the entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines
* Outstanding interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/H/V.
* Requisition ID: 190X9
Associated topics: coordinator, corporate, luxury, manager, office manager, operations manager, representative, superintendent, supervise, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...