- Advance Auto Parts
- $25,160.00 -38,080.00/year*
1807 S O'Neal Ave
Career Description Retail Parts Pro
At Advance Auto Parts, a Retail Parts Pro (RPP) is part of the management team and responsible for growing the sales of automotive parts and related merchandise in accordance with company standards. The Retail Parts Pros must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed, and growing the retail business profitably and with integrity.
A Retail Parts Pro at Advance Auto Parts is responsible for:
* Being an \"A\" player on the Advance Auto Parts team
* Having a passion for serving our customers and offering superior service to every customer, every day
* Being actively engaged in our business and bringing their best to work every day
* Being committed to improving themselves, their fellow Team Members and our company
* Working to exceed their individual and store targets every day
* Offer a superior shopping experience to every customer in a way that drives up our DIY traction scores and helps the store achieve full potential.
Key Focus Areas:
* Providing Legendary Customer Service
* Knowing retail metrics
* Executing on daily, weekly and period goals to drive profitable retail growth
Essential Job Skills needed to be a Successful Retail Parts Pro include ability to:
* Work with General Manager to produce a consistently winning store
* Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
* Build strong relationships (team, customers, peers, Store Support Center Team Members and supervisor)
* Transfer parts knowledge to all store team members to help increase the stores product knowledge and sales
* Ability to effectively plan, delegate and hold others accountable for their individual and store results.
* Effectively execute all key tasks, critical to supporting our 4 key strategies (Transform DIY, Accelerate Commercial, Availability and Service Excellence), including attachment selling, selling premium parts, etc.
* Maintain high standards of customer service and create a superior customer experience for each customer by promptly greeting them and helping them locate the right merchandise for their project
* Maintain and develop a comprehensive product knowledge
* Maintain an awareness of and achieve maximum results on all promotions and advertisements
* Execute merchandise moves, stocking and display with high housekeeping standards
* Participate in inventories and periodic cycle counts
* Ring sales at register and provide prompt and expedient service
* Build customer loyalty and aid customers in locating the right merchandise for their project
* Use computers accurately and effectively
* Work well in a diverse, fast-paced and results-oriented retail environment
* Produce consistently high sales averages
* Manage time effectively
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills
* Be punctual and at work as scheduled
Associated topics: cajera, cajero, client service, courtesy clerk, customer service associate, customer service representative, sales associate, service associate, shop, venta
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...