To apply professional expertise in collaboration with the Health and Nutrition Manager and Health Coordinator in monitoring, consultation, training, and daily oversight of Health Services at ABC.? Supervise all Health Navigators to ensure that required data and documentation is gathered, and inputted into the data management system regularly.?
- Education: Bachelor?s degree required in Nursing or health related field; Associates Degree and equivalent combination of work experience will be considered. Current New York State Licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) ?in good standing is required. Minimum of two to five (2-5) yrs. of direct work experience in a nursing capacity/ position is required; work experience regard to the care and treatment of children birth through 5 years of age.
- Requires a minimum of three-four (3-4) yrs. experience in a management/leadership position, that includes supervisory and management responsibilities.
- Current training/ certification required for infant/ Child CPR, First Aid, and Medication Administration Training; or an ability to complete the required training within one month of hire.
- Requires proficiency in use of all Microsoft Office products, including email, internet and data management systems.
- Must be attentive to details; have strong administrative, analytical, negotiations and problem solving skills; must have good organizational & planning skills, ability to manage multiple priorities and meet fixed dead-lines; requires flexibility and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Requires good public speaking and facilitation skills; experience developing and conducting training/staff development sessions helpful.
- Must be able to lift children weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to obtain clearance to be left unsupervised with children by the Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS), the NYS Central Registry (SCR), and the Justice Center of New York prior to hire and periodically after hire.
- Bi-lingual capabilities English/Spanish is a plus.
- Must Possess and maintain a valid driver?s license and access to reliable transportation.
The above description covers the principle functions of the job. It is not intended to be a complete listing of all the miscellaneous incidental or substantially similar duties, which may be assigned during normal or emergency operations.