ACME Restaurant is in need of a qualified floor manager with a high level of customer service skills and the ability to oversee the restaurant for full shifts. Applicant must have previous management experience and a strong organizational style with a keen eye for detail. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. Position includes the ability to handle the back-office administrative duties including, scheduling labor costs, POS systems, and basic budgeting experience. Please have solid references and a history of achievement in the NYC restaurant and hospitality industry. Must have night and weekend availability. Interested applicants, please submit your resume.
We are specifically looking for candidates with at least a basic level of wine knowledge. Intermediate wine knowledge will be considered a huge plus! Please include a brief summary of your wine experience.
- Coordinate the entire restaurant operation
- Deliver superior guest services and ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently to customer complaints
- Enforce and offer the best quality of products possible
- Organize and supervise shifts
- Appraise personnel s performance and provide feedback to keep them upbeat and productive
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations
- Minimize waste
- Successfully promote the brand
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Proven working experience as a restaurant manager, preferably in NYC
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management
- Food and wine knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- NYC Food Handlers Certification, or willingness to obtain within 60 days of hire
Salary is commensurate with experience, specifically pertaining to the level of wine knowledge and interest.
We participate in E-Verify.
We offer company-sponsored medical insurance, optional dental/vision insurance, PTO, commuter benefits, dining discounts, and very friendly work environment!
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...