Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what's possible. As Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build possibilities. As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we're not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We're Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents a globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of individuals around the world who share a common commitment to making our customers successful by driving the future of payments. As an Architect in NYC you can help make possibilities happen.
Responsible for synthesizing customer requirements, the technology stack, and the construction of ACI applications. Understand and refine product and customer business requirements. Translate business requirements into specific systems, applications or process design direction for ACI applications. Determine the best design patterns and application architecture for addressing business problems at hand. Lead the design and implementation phase including mentoring to Software Engineering staff.
Ensures Best Practices across the organization in designated areas of expertise. Stay abreast of applicable technologies, contributing to the direction setting of a unified enterprise architecture.
* Identifies opportunities to implement and/or enforce compliance of ACI architectural standards, including Reference Architecture, into customer and product enhancement or development projects.
* Supports development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design.
* Plans, directs and maintains projects. Reviews work requests and estimates scope of projects. Plans the use of project resources. Assists Project Managers in the implementation and control of project schedules. Follows up to ensure goals were met.
* Researches and evaluates new technologies, design patterns, and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company's products
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Adoption of architectural standards and frameworks across the development lines.
* Understand and Adhere to all Corporate Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and Global Information Security.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
* 7+ years software engineering experience with expertise within .NET/C# required
* Hands-on experience working with web service technologies such as REST, JSON, SOAP
* Experience writing complex queries for RDBMS such as MS SQL, MySQL and Oracle
* Experience in design, architectural modeling, design patterns and understanding their applicability in solving engineering needs/goals.
* Demonstrated experience creating integrations with third party APIs and services
* Experience with gRPC, .Net Core, Kibana, Elastic Search.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to learn and adapt to change quickly and easily
* Experience collaborating with a team of developers with varying skillsets.
* Experience with Agile software engineering principles and methodologies.