Accountemps is seeking a talented individual for an Accounts Receivable Representative role. In this position, you will complete billing and cash receipt processing while exercising controls in receiving, verifying and reconciling related documents.
-Review and approve billing events to create invoices. -Ensure invoices are entered in timely manner and in accordance with month-end schedule. -Provide support to business units regarding invoice creation and approvals. -Display understanding of revenue recognition principles, deferred revenue and revenue accruals. -Receive checks and review electronic and lockbox payments for processing. -Perform mathematical calculations. -Run daily, weekly and monthly reports, both standard and ad hoc. -Maintain comprehensive working knowledge of contracts and ensures invoices are created and submitted according to contract provisions. -Set-up for new clients and updates to existing clients. REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in ERP systems
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- Observant, accurate and able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Command of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy