A day in the life…
• Possess a strong understanding of the healthcare industry to apply to Accolade’s service model, and act as a subject matter expert on what drives business.
• Design and implement service delivery strategy that appeals to our target markets.
• Collaborate with all functional areas of the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing.
• Work with Product team in identifying features and gaps needed to meet customer needs.
• Participate in prospective customer internal and external site visits.
• Travel 50% of the time for meetings with customers and partners
• Attend to customer requests for information on RFIs and RFPs
• Work with sales, product marketing and the implementation teams to assess and anticipate risks, product or process
needs and changes, and issue resolution in driving a more streamlined new customer instillation.
What we are looking for…
• BSN; MBA or Masters preferred
• Advanced and in-depth knowledge of Accolade service model and healthcare advocacy models.
• Superior skills in relationship building, active listening, needs analysis, solution design and win-win negotiating.
• Demonstrates strong presentation skills and a solutions and service
• Ability to manage, process and apply large quantities of information quickly and accurately.
• Proven leadership and organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-starter with strong problem solving ability.
• Ability to maintain and grow relationships.
• High level of energy and enthusiasm.
• Demonstrated market and industry knowledge.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives
is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing
for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different
backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough
problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work
or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down
barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one
person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Requisition ID: 461063About the Role:This Structural Heart Therapy Consultant position will demonstrate structural heart sales excellence and an unde…Read More
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educatin…Read More
Position Description ***This job req is subject to overtime discounts (0.95x exempt; 1.35x non-exempt) and a 10% discount after six months of service…Read More