Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world's largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
Security professionals apply deep security skills to design, build and protect enterprise systems, applications, data, assets and people for Accenture and our clients.
Accenture is seeking a Cybersecurity Consultant to join Accenture Financial Services Security.Accenture's Financial Services Security professionals advise clients on building robust cybersecurity programs, identifying and mitigating Financial Services specific cyber threats and risks, establishing policies and practices, implementing cutting-edge technology, and educating stakeholders. They collaborate with the wider Accenture ecosystem and practices outside of security to deliver best-suited solutions for our clients.
* Assist in driving high-impact projects involving exciting cybersecurity endeavors.
* Work in teams to design and establish global cybersecurity programs and operating models based on clients' business structures, strategies, priorities, and the very threats they face.
* Advise on, develop, and implement processes around cybersecurity strategy development, threat analytics, security orchestration and automation, incident response, and other key domains.
* Work with diverse Financial Services stakeholders, including security, technology and business professionals.
* Advise on and develop global Financial Services specific training materials and other communications to increase employee understanding and awareness of cybersecurity challenges issues.
* Assist the FS Security practice by supporting our initiatives in security information sharing forums, our regular roundtables for FS companies, high-level events with global regulators, and others. Associated topics: bank, fiduciary, financial product, financial service, investment, payment, personal banker, securities, stock broker, treasury
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.