Associate Director, Emerging Channel Insights - Trade (Alton)
Compensation: $92,940.00 - $149,980.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Executive Management
Loading some great jobs for you...
The Associate Director of the Trade & Distribution Insights team will play an important new role in AbbVie's Market Analytics and Business Insights Team supporting the evolving Market Access organization. The team will be focused on providing insights and analytics into Trade & Distribution strategy, design & performance, respective Return on Investment across multiple therapeutic and customer segments.
This individual will closely collaborate with internal Market Access Marketing stakeholders from Pharmacy/Trade Sakes and Marketing; leaders within Managed Care Brand Marketing, Legal, Finance, Pricing, and HEOR. The remit of the individual will be to influence strategy development through insights and evaluate performance of the Trade related contracts, program recommendation, and measure financial impact on AbbVie portfolio. With a focus on these Trade & Distribution Stakeholders, this role will help to inform and influence AbbVie U.S. Commercial toward having an appropriate strategies and capabilities in place for our current products, as well as future pipeline products. Key Responsibilities Includes:
The Associate Director is responsible for research and data analysis that informs and advises AbbVie's Trade strategies:
- Leading the insights (primary research & analytics) development process required to support Distributor, Pharmacy and GPO strategy development.
- Leading on the development of data strategies for trading partners, including identifying analytical opportunities for value based engagements.
- Provide analytical leadership to the development and execution of a standardized performance measures and subsequent Return on Investment, and support Trade Quarterly Business Review initiatives.
- Evaluating the value of Specialty Pharmacy, Fee For Service (FFS) and Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) contracts for marketing and analyzing impact
- Informing financial projections by leading cross-functional meetings on post-deal account performance and variance.
Supervisory / Management Responsibilities:
- Exempt Direct Reports: none
- Required: Bachelor's degree in one of the following fields: Market Research, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science, Decision Sciences, Operations Research, Engineering, or Applied Mathematics;
- MBA Preferred,
Background/Desired Skill Set
The Associate Director should have the following background:
- Working knowledge of multivariate statistics, analytical software and pharmaceutical data sources (IQVIA, Symphony Health, IHS, MMIT/ Fingertip Formulary/Business One Technologies, HIRC, etc....).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in market analytics, and field sales support in the pharmaceutical or related industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in market access with significant subject matter expertise with Distributors and Specialty Pharmacies.
- Strong story telling skills; ability to distill complex information synthesized into concise and impactful messages and communications.
- Demonstrate strong team collaboration with business stakeholders and Commercial Analytics and Operations partners.
Position will be filled as a grade 19 or 20, based on candidate experience.
Associated topics: chief financial officer, chief investment officer, controller, director finance, manage, operation, president, president finance, staff, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...