Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supports several managers and their teams with responsibility for managing calendars, expense reports, meeting coordination and other general administrative support. Provides back up support to higher-level management, as needed.
- Interacts with high-level executives and handles confidential or business-sensitive information.
- Provides positive leadership and influences alignment with the team's Cultural Vision (Cultural Vision: We are a passionate team that creates a trusting, fun and collaborative environment to empower and inspire each other).
- Builds strong relationships and works collaboratively with internal teammates to enable higher performance.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, and other business-specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management system.
- Coordinates new employee office set-ups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Strong willingness to drive a collaborative culture required.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1+ year previous admin experience or equivalent preferred.
If you are interested in a career with AbbVie, our culture, news and work environment, join our Talent Community to learn more. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Connect with us!