Sales Service Representative (3PPW)
Compensation: $34,770.00 - $64,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
THE ROLE: Sales Service Representative (SSR) 3PPW
We currently have an exciting entry-level opportunity for a self-starting, detail-oriented, proactive and responsible individual to serve as a Sales Service Representative. This person will support the Ad Sales Team in an effort to maximize advertising revenue for all A+E Networks brands. Specifically, this position would: Provide prompt, precise customer service to clients and advertising agencies on a daily basis.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting.
* Strong communication, problem solving and people skills.
* Must have the ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information as well as the ability to work independently, efficiently and able to meet deadlines.
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace environment
* Detail oriented
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
* The candidate will have a four-year college degree
* Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, call center associate, clerk, csr, customer care associate, customer care representative, intern, support, telephone service representative, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...