Part of The Kroger CompanyVP of Product
At 84.51 we build software products that pull together data science and customer experience that focuses putting the user first and making their lives easier. We build cross disciplinary teams and empower those teams to do great things. We solve cutting edge problems and deliver real value to our users; a dual track discovery / delivery approach means we focus on the right problems and deliver them in the right way.
As VP of Product, you are the leader who develops, guides, and inspires strong autonomous teams to deliver awesome data science powered software products. You bring together data science and customer experience to deliver value early and often on 84.51 business goals and strategies.
If this sounds like you, join the 84.51 product team and help lead the next wave of products that will change the way retail is done.
- Vision and strategy leader for our products at 84.51
- Vision leader for the Product organization
- Manages the Product organization at 84.51
- Evangelizes a Product Mindset
- Within Product
- Within Technology
- Within 84.51
- Across the Kroger enterprise
Skills, Attributes & Experience
10+ years of relevant experience
- Nurtures a strong product culture across product teams as well as the broader organization.
- Instills a continuous and rapid test and learn approach and hypothesis-driven experimentation.
- Champions iterative customer research.
- Fosters a collaborative sense of team across functions; engineering, product, data science, design, and business working towards a common goal.
- Drives a strategic mindset
- Sees the broader picture across horizons
- Sees the broader picture across the enterprise (84.51 and Kroger)
- Sets goals for the organization
- Enables teams and products to deliver
- Passion for continuous innovation and improvement brought to life through lean product design.
- Advocates for a holistic, consistent customer experience across products.
Team Development & Management
- Develops a strong organization of product people by addressing weaknesses and exploiting strengths.
- Builds a culture of feedback and leads by example.
- Builds a strong and diverse talent pipeline through internal development, new grad program (APM), and external talent recruiting.
- Strongly self-motivated, proactive doer and leader who in turn motivates teams.
- Inspires high-functioning, cross-functional teams across multiple locations.
- Influences, coaches, mentors, and challenges all levels of the organization.
- Grows and empowers a strong leadership team.
Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Navigates the enterprise to the highest executive levels.
- Manages stakeholder relationships.
- Speaks the language of business, technology, user experience, product development, data science and customers to a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong collaborator and facilitator.
- Financial and business acumen.
- Understands product-market fit.
- Expert on product discovery and development best practices.
- Embodies servant leadership.
- Empowers teams to own and solve problems.
- Inspires and motivates the company to get everyone in the company moving in the same direction.
- Critical thinking and analysis and problem solving skills.
- Directs and prioritizes the organization to focus on the right problems.
- Manages a portfolio of product investments across horizons.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Associated topics: design, engineering, manufacture, product, product manager, production, program manager, quality