Technical Success Manager
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Non-Executive Management
Title: Technical Success Manager
Imagine a solution that will predict for your customers (with an 85% accuracy) who is going to buy, what they'll buy and when. As a Technical Success Manager at 6sense, you'll be an instrumental player to our growth as we build upon the success we've had delivering predictions for enterprises like Box, Cisco, Dell and NetSuite. We will trust you to own high profile customer relationships, ensure customer adoption delivers measurable results and create a culture of customer success at 6sense.
6sense helps B2B marketing and sales organizations fully understand the complex ABM buyer journey. By combining intent signals from every channel with the industry's most advanced AI predictive capabilities, it is finally possible to predict account demand and optimize demand generation in an ABM world. Equipped with the power of AI and the 6sense Demand Platform?, marketing and sales professionals can uncover, accelerate, and capture buyer demand to drive more revenue.
Technical Success Manager (TSM) at 6sense are responsible for driving maximum value and success to customers by providing subject matter expertise and outstanding customer experience. The TSM will work collaboratively within the Customer Success Organization to implement a comprehensive solution for customers through the 6sense products and services. The TSM will serve as a technical advisor to customers to assist with an efficient implementation and on-boarding on the 6sense platform. As part of building our customer success organization, we're looking for process-oriented people who have an intrinsic drive to be successful; who have a track record of building customer advocates in technical product environments; who have a passion for B2B buyers, their businesses and what 6sense means to their success and who can think critically about driving customer growth and building our organization. This is a unique opportunity to help shape and accelerate our success.
As TSM, you will be responsible for scoping and managing technical implementation of 6sense products for customers. Responsibilities include:
* Partnering with 6sense Sales and CSM to manage customer onboarding, solution rollout and training. Provide technical advice on planning, coordination, and communication.
* Partnering with a 6sense CSM to ensure 6sense is being rolled out to the customer end-users' daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value for 6sense.
* Maintaining visibility into product performance and customer feedback to communicate with internal teams. Working closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
* Becoming an expert on the 6sense platform, including implementation and how use cases of 6sense connect to top business goals and requirements.
* Ensuring integration of marketing and ad tech components with overall enterprise architecture including demand-side platforms, data management platforms, ad network and exchanges, ABM, Analytics and Predictive solutions by leveraging the 6sense Intelligent Marketing platform.
* Provide hands-on guidance, support, and review for the creation of all technical components.
* Identifying areas for customer growth: additional use cases for 6sense data and new business units with revenue potential for 6sense.
* Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of 6sense as a reference and share success stories in 6sense events and content.
TSM will represent the voice of the customer at 6sense and work closely with internal teams to create a company-wide culture of Customer Success. We are creating a different kind of company. If this sounds like a breath of fresh air and a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, we should talk!
Your Experience and Skills Required:
* 3+ years of Big Data and Integration Architecture, Marketing Automation, CRM, Customer Success, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you implemented these solutions.
* Experience with the marketing and ad tech stack: CRMs, marketing automation, web analytics, Big Data, digital marketing technologies, data providers, B2B digital media, demand-side platforms, data management platforms, ad network and exchanges.
* Experience working closely with B2B demand gen, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams
* Experience leading technical track on projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
* Understanding of 6sense platform, features and benefits, and competitive position in order to best position 6sense based on customer business needs.
* Collaborating cross-functionally in pursuit of problem resolution in order to identify issues and increase business value.
* Proven dedication to developing strong customer relationships in order to interact with a range of customers in a professional, credible manner.
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly both about businesses and technologies.
* Use time effectively and efficiently to concentrate efforts on the most important priorities, handle several tasks at once, and consider short and long-term goals.
* Prior experience working with the sales team to assist in RFP responses, customer calls, and solution presentation.
* Strong analytical and communication skills. Strong executive presentation skills to drive organizational alignment and buy in. Outstanding listening skills to uncover potential areas of opportunity within an account.
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar degree is required. Master degree is preferred.
* Ability to travel to customer site (~30%).
Your Experience and Skills Desired:
* 2+ years of BI (Tableau, Domo, MicroStrategy), Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot) or CRM (Salesforce and Dynamics) platforms.
* 2+ years of domain expertise in one of the following industries: Communications, Media, High-Tech, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Financial Services, Insurance or Retail is preferred.
* Experience designing and implementing ETL/ELT strategies using tools like Informatica, DataStage, Abinitio, Netezza, or Teradata is a plus.
Loading some great jobs for you...