Endodontist needed for full and part-time opportunities.
We guarantee our Endodontists per-diem for their first year of employment, and an earning potential of $250-$350 K per year.
In our established, multi-specialty group practice we welcome an abundance of new patients each month. Our state of the art facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality, service and patient satisfaction.
Our specialists enjoy the benefit of internal referrals and group practice support. Each practice has a highly trained and experienced team of professionals to assist you along with digital xray, microscope and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Promote oral health.
- Diagnose oral diseases.
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment options.
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient s oral health.
- Review treatment plan options with patients.
- Review, maintain and update patients medical and dental records.
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Perform surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity.
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all patients.
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism within the dental office.
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices and standard of care through current continuing education courses and professional development.
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Board eligible or board certified in endodontics.
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Associated topics: adjunct, clinic, clinical, dds, dentistry, endodontist, faculty, general, pediatric, practice